(1) Look at the back of your watch
(2) Watch case and watch bands are linked up through spring bars.
(3) This tiny little “Gap” is the conclusion of watch straps can fit or not.
For stainless steel watch bracelet
Try to change into thin spring bars
– More than 90% of MiLTAT stainless steel bracelets come with a pair of “FAT” spring bars of diameter 2.5mm.
– Replace with thinner diameter spring bars eg. 1.78mm.
– Some rooms are made, can help the spring bar to catch the lug hole of the watch.
Music: Double O by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)