Why Seiko goes digital? It’s essential like smartphones! Digital watch is called to be functional as it offers multiple timekeeping features like an alarm, a countdown timer, and a stopwatch. And typically speaking, it has better accuracy than mechanical counterparts.
Seiko Prospex Fieldmaster Digital Tuna Solar X LOWERCASE SBEP003 is the latest timepiece of this year, yet a Japanese exclusive model. Based on the 2017 Fieldmaster case, the new Seiko calibre, S802. The proprietary Solar calibre V147 that operates for a good 5 months when fully charged, or 20 months in power save mode.
The “Tuna Can” case bears a size of 49.9mm wide x 49.5mm long, with only 80g light weight and gives an EL light function for superb dark legibility.
HERE is a list of specify features:
– Lumi blight: Available (bezel)
– Rotary bezel
– Four screw fixation backs lid
– Power save function
– Stopwatch function (1/100 second measurement ten hours meter)
– Lap memory function (up to 100)
– Alarm function (daily alarm 3ch)
– Timer function
– Fully automatic calendar function (until December 31, 2067)
– World thyme function (44 cities)
– Dual thyme indication function
– Sound demonstration function
– EL light function (tap method)
– Generation level, battery residual quantity indication function
When Seiko Digital Tuna meets the below 4 watch straps, which one suit your taste?
The Seiko Prospex SBEP003 is not only fit every digital watch collector, but also suitable for anyone who are looking for a rugged and classic tool watch! Will you go for a hunt?
Head over to our site to see more
Written by Ann
Photo by Toni