Seiko has been putting in a ton of time and effort to market and promote the New Seiko 5 Sports Collection in the last couple of years. Another 13 New Seiko 5 Sports models ,” SRPE” have been added to the New Seiko 5 Sports collection.
Within the Sports design category, there are a few bright & shiny editions which include a gold plated case, rose gold case, and a normal stainless case. These pieces feature matching bracelets, dials, and “blasted” bezels all in the same color.
The font used around the bezel gives off the retro look and reminds you how vintage were built and design back in the day.
As shown below the closeup photos on the bezel, the use of same color on the bezel with a sand blast finish, along with the same color font, but with polish finish, really helps to bring out the characters display around the bezel, and it certainly helps to be able to see the minute markers as well, despite the flashy base color from the entire watch.
The growth and popularity of the New Seiko 5 Sports watch collection will continue to grow and prosper. While in the midst of summer, what better time then now to go and pick up one of these full silver/gold/rose gold sports watches for +-400.00 USD.
- Case Material: Stainless steel (with various coatings and finishes depending on the model)
- Dial: Various
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: 4R36
- Strap/bracelet: Various, including stainless steel bracelets, nylon, and silicone , leather
- Case diameter 42.5 mm
- Case thickness 13.4 mm
- Water resistant 100 Meters/10 ATM/10 BAR
- Case back Screw see-through case back
- Glass material Hardlex crystal
- Strap material Leather/Kulit
- Calendar Day and Date
- Luminious / LumiBrite Yes
- Movement Automatic with Manual Winding Capacity
- Jewels 24
- Power Reserve 41 Hours
- Vibrations 21.600 bph
- Features Day and Date display
- Price 300USD-400USD
Head over to our store to see more
Facebook: Strapcode Watch Strap
Written by Sam
Photo by Toni